My Applications

09:02 Unknown 2 Comments

Hi My Babies, CC here
S today's post is going to be about apps I use and love, how I organise my phone and some helpful tips to 'de-clutter' your all so precious phone.

But before we get started I would just like to apologise for not being frequent with my posts and not having a schedule. I am very busy with school commitments, and you will find out more about that in my collab post with Peace coming soon. However that is no excuse to ignore my blog. So from now on I will be posting something daily, so that this blog will always be full of fresh content. Hope you like that new change and without further ado lets get on with this post...

 So the first thing that you see when you open my phone is my adorable lock screen. link to minion background 
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/fd/71/1bfd71efdcff007913a56cb2284646a8.jpg

On the first screen on my phone I keep all my essentials like settings, safari and the app store. The last app on here is called Quizlet which is an app I use for studying and revising. It's completely free and works like magic. 


When you open up Quizlet it will bring you to your profile. This is where you will keep all of your study's, revision notes and decks of flash cards. So here i have a set of Biology flash cards.


You can also set classes for yourself. For example when you type in 'physics' a list of physics classes come up. All you have to do is choose the one that fits your skill set. Simple.


On my second screen i keep all the apps I have in folders : Blog, Photography, Free Time and Extras.
In the Blog folder i have my Gmail, Bloglovin', Blogger and mine and my friends blogs. All of these apps really help to develop and create a blog that suits you. Bloglovin' is a really good way to find blogs with similar topics to yours and it helps get your blog noticed.
In Photography I have my Pinterest @chloerahmancook, Snapchat @ccmybaby and Instagram @cracracloclo. Lately i've really been loving Pinteret. I pin things like art, design, architecture and school related hacks.
In the Free Time folder I have my music, my games (yes I play games) and Netflix. My three top songs at the moment are Top f the World by Greek Fire, Immortals by Fall out Boy and Up by Olly Murs and demi Levato. And on Netflix i've been watching a lot of cartoon movies eg Tinkerbell. Kind of obsessed, not gonna lie. Let me know if you love disney/cartoon movies as much as I do.

Well there you guys go, those were my apps
Comment down below if you like the same stuff as me or if your going to try out some of the stuff that I talked about.




2 comments:

  1. I love the minion background so much! And isn't quizlet just the best!! I have nominated you for two blog awards, looking forward to seeing your answers!
    I love your new blog look by the way, it's very fresh and unique!
    Peace xo
    (Check out my latest post for details about the awards)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks peace
      I loved your post too. Really good questions by the way xx
      I'll do one blog award tonight and then another tommorrow xxx

      Delete