Imagine If...

12:49 Unknown 7 Comments


Imagine if everyone was your friend? What would it be like. Well, you would't have to worry about being bullied. You would get invited to all the parties. And you would never be that weird kid that sits alone at lunch. But what would it do to your personality?...

Think about every clique in your school. Well, you have the nerds, the punks, the cheerleaders, the beauty guru's and so on... Now imagine if you were all of them. I bet 'YOU' wouldn't even know who you were or where you belonged...

So next time you feel like you don't fit in or you're unpopular or you wish you were in that other group, think about who 'YOU' actually are...

*Sorry that got a bit deep*


7 comments:

  1. I've never really seen a post like this one before, but I really like it! It's important to remember to always be yourself and not someone you're not to fit in the crowds. :)


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it's originality, Bethany. Thanks for you're lovely comment and I will definitly check out your blog :)
      It's nice to see that I've possibly inspired someone :)

      Delete
  2. It's so true, I live by people being themselves aand not caring aabout whag others are doing or thinking. If you were part oof every group, yyou would jisy be floating not actually knowing where you stand. I like the title of this post, it makes you think!
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the many typos in the above comment haha
      *and
      *about
      *what
      *of
      *you
      *Just
      (I was typing super ultra fast haha)

      Delete
    2. Thanks peace... I'm glad you like it, it 'WAS' inspired by you.

      Delete
  3. Really lovely post and, it's true to be yourself. However, in the UK I'm glad we don't have cliques, it feels like stereotyping which we've been taught not to do - I hope still to this day. If I was friends with everyone, I wouldn't do the same things they do though, it maybe by how I've been bought up or that I've seen what friends can do, may not enjoy or like it, but personality is correct by how and who you would like to be, to want to be. Sorry for the long comment. Sorry if it's a 'downer' too. Plus, I've heard of these type of stereotypes, and it seems set when anyone can be anything they want to be. Take care for this, and hope to view more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment, xImmortalMindsx. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on stereotypes and cliques. However in my opinion, seeing as i live in London, cliques are still very much present in schools in the UK.
      CC My Baby

      Delete