Valentines day

13:11 Unknown 4 Comments

Hey CC My Babies
ok so Valentines day is coming up soon so I wanted to make a quick post for people who don't really know what to do, or what to wear or who are basically clueless about the whole concept.
So down below I've shown you some things you could wear and things you could do so I hope you enjoy it. 
Here are a few of my favourite hairstyles for Valentine's. Some of them are more loose and casual and some of them are more complicated like the bow bun. You can find tutorial on all of these hairstyles on YouTube. Let me know if you want me to send you some links.


I know it looks like I've chosen every lipstick shade ever I do think these ones would suit Valentine's day. when I was choosing these I had a few outfits in mind so they aren't completely random.


Here I have put together a not-so-casual outfit, combining a loose black maxi skirt, red crop top and lace up ankle booties. I think this outfit is perfect for this occasion.


This outfit is a bit more casual, with a pastel pink cropped jumper, pink skirt, grey tights and black ankle boots. I really love this outfit and it one that I know I'll be wearing (because it's pretty and pink).


And the last outfit idea is this definitely casual jeans, sequin heart top, leopard print trainers and love earrings. I think this outfit would be perfect if you're going out with friends or something like that.

Once again if you do need any links to products or tutorials be sure to ask for them in he comments

Now onto the 'activities?' you could do....
By the way these are just some basic ideas that I've picked up from here and there.
No.1       throw together a super cute sleep over with your girly-friends. You could include things like movies (the fault in our stars) snacks (toffee popcorn/pink cup cakes) and of course a sleepover necessity a ONESIE (preferably pink).
No.2        Obviously if you do have tat special someone in your life, go out together. You could go see a movie, or go on a picnic, or whatever you want to do. As long as you're both having fun (?) just do it.


No.3        And finally have a mini photo shoot with your friends. Pull together some outfit ideas or use the ones I showed you above and post them on Pinterest, Insaram, Tumblr etc. You could even set up a cute hair & makeup station in your room and pretend its a real life photo shoot (trust me its fun).

So these are my inspirations for Valentines day. I hoped you enjoyed them and possibly helped you. Leave a comment of what you like to do on Valentines day. Be sure to follow me and I will see you in the next post.





4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the second outfit and the 3rd activity idea!
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some excellent ideas for Valentines day! :D
    I love the hairstyles and wish my hair was long enough to do the bow bun! I also love the outfits, particularly the first two. I'd wear them on a date! Great post full of inspiration! I have a similar one on my blog! :D

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ellen for your commen and I will definitly check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete