In my Lunch Box

14:09 Unknown 1 Comments

Hey My Babies, CC here
Today's post is going to be about what kind of healthy snack I like to have in my lunch box on school days but of course these ideas don't have to be just for school. 


I know the majority of healthy treats can be a bit pricier than normal food but everything I buy is general not that much money at all. I get all of my food from Sainsbury's just because it is the closest super market to where I live but on the plus side i sells good products for inexpensive prices. So if you a have Sainsbury's near you... Go There I Guess... X


The first step to having a healthier lunch is including some more fruit into your diet. It's best to have a variety of fruit because different types of fruit give you different things. For example citrus fruits are a good source of vitamin C. My favourite fruits are strawberries, apples, grapes and blueberries.


Something else I really like to include in my lunch is fruit bars. They are surprisingly filling and healthy and energising so why wouldn't you want to keep them in your lunch box.


A good source of natural fats are nuts. my favourite nut are the moment are walnuts and hazelnuts, I usually include them in my salad or eat them by themselves.


I don't always have a yoghurt pot but i do really enjoy eating them.


I love making my own salads and combinations of foods to put in my salad. Not only is it healthy for you but it can also be really personalised and tailored to your needs. I like to include greens (spinach), fruit, nuts, and either a bit of maple syrup or olive oil just to give it some moisture.



ive really been liking crackers as an after school snack so I've decided to incorporate it into my lunches. I like to add cheese spread and ham.




And lastly I usually have water or apple juice as a drink but on cold days I like to have something warm like hot chocolate. 

Well those were my healthy lunch snacks. Leave a comment telling me what your favourite is...


1 comment:

  1. I love all of those! I'd love for you to do whole lunch ideas! This has given me inspiration to be much healthier!
    from that chica Peace xo

    ReplyDelete