Insurgent!!!!!!!!!

11:36 Unknown 3 Comments

Hey My Babies, CC here
So tomorrow I'm going to see insurgent. 'OH my Goodness'


We (me, Peace and others) have been waiting and waiting AND waiting to see this movie and it's gotten to the point where it is the only thing that concerns us. I'll give you a few scenarios...

Scenario 1

My sister - "Hey, Chloe"
Me - *silence*
My sister - "Guess what"
Me - " *GASP* IS BEATRICE'S MUM STILL ALIVE, TELL ME, TELL ME!!!!!!"
My sister - "ummm... no I was just going to say that I got 10 out of 10 in my spelling test today"
Me - *silence* "You disgrace me..."
My sister - *Blank*
Me - "leave..."

Scenario 2

Peace and I after a long day of school...
Me - "uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so tired.....!"
Peace - "Me too....!!!"
Both - "UHHHHHHHH"
*pause*
A bus goes by with the insurgent poster on it...
Both - "OH MY GOOOOODNESS! *GIRLY JIBERISH*!"


And the moral of the story is don't get too into movies - they aren't real
Trust me it's dangerous

Lastly i have a question for all 'my babies' out there
For real which faction are you?
Abnegation Amity Candor Dauntless Erudite....
Divergent




3 comments:

  1. I CANT WAIT UNTIL FREAKING TOMORROW OMGEEEZZZZ
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Ccmybaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sad face*, *sees on bus (true say)* *excitement overload*. I think I'm worrying people I know. But cool that you have saw it (late comment). Hope it was good, and funn scenarios... Well. And I did a test too, I found out I'm three factions. I guess it was Amity, Abnegation + Candor. So yeah, 'I'm a danger to society'. Why they want my brain?! (I haven't seen the movie + I have to calm down). Take care.

    ReplyDelete