Let's talk Nails!

11:34 Unknown 3 Comments

Hey My Babies, CC here
So nails are a big part of my life, not gonna lie. Along with hair, make-up etc. But we'll save that for another post...
Today I wanted to share with you some of my nail ' hacks ' and tips to having the perfect nails... p.s this post will include a few of my favourite items that you might (or might not) buy... Let's get on with the post... ;)


Tip one) do not bite your nails!!!!
Okay so I know this sounds obvious, but nail biting is one of the most common habits that turn into... Addictions!!!!
It's a very common thing that a lot of people do to release stress or nerves, but in actual fact it is just turning your nails into cracked, horrible stumps... But not to worry, I have the solution...
Step one) file/clip your nails to get rid of any sharp ridges. Nails work similarly to hair - give them a trim and they will grow quicker.
Step 2) At this point your nails will be quite short. In that case, cover them with this special cream that you can buy in most drug stores. This cream will help your nails grow even quicker by getting rid of the temptation to bite them. How they do this you may ask, well ... It is simple, it makes them taste horrible... :(
Step 3) repeat steps 1 and 2 to achieve perfect, healthy nails. Of course add touch ups here and there with a file to shape them. i would recommend getting one of these...
This is a nail multi-tool. It includes 2 nail files (a normal one and a curved one to shape your nails), a cuticle knife that allows you to scrape away any dead skin around the cuticle but pain free and some can have a nail clipper. This has seriously saved my life because it is so easy to use and gives me a perfect finish every time.

Tip two) Something that I have been using a lot lately is cuticle oil. It makes a massive difference to the look and health of your nails and stops your skin from pealing away from your cuticle. I have noticed a really big change since i have been using it, for example I have noticed that the tips of my fingers do not get sore at all any more. It has also resulted in my nails growing a lot quicker and stronger. It comes in  small bottle and looks like nail varnish. It is exactly what it says on the bottle, an 'oil' consistency, so be aware of that when you are applying it. It doesn't stay wet on your fingers for long at all so you should just be able to apply it and then carry on with your life, you don't need to sit there and not touch anything for half and hour like you do with nail varnish. Trust me it works like magic! You're welcome in advance

Tip three) Another product that I've been liking is ail hardener. This has helped so much with my nail growth because usually my nails are quite weak and tend to break easily. But this product saved my nails forever. Once you apply it, it can last for at least 3 days, and even longer if you don't paint them. The product it a smooth, clear gel that dries very quickly. It is completely invisible so you can wear it to school without anyone noticing, that is if your school doesn't allow you to paint your nails.
So that's all the tips for this post. Let me know in the comments if you found this in any way useful or if you want more posts like this one. I have way more tips and tricks, nail and beauty related so I have no problem doing more posts like this.
xx But for now Thanks for reading xx




3 comments:

  1. I loved this post! Especially since I am Practically handicapped when it comes to nails ;)
    (p.s. I have fixed your technical issue madam)
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for fixing it peace... Literally you are a LIFE SAVER. But anyway, thanks for reading my post and I hope it gave you some ideas x
      CC My Baby

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Creative blogger award! Check out my latest post for the rules!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete