Questions Nobody Asks Tag!

08:13 Unknown 5 Comments



Hey CC My Babies
I decided to do this very long tag because I want you to know who I am before I start rambling about my crazy life (which could be very interesting).
So lets get started with these 43 questions...
1. Do you go by a nickname?
CC my baby has become is my newest nickname. but I have been called clo-clo, Chloe-pop and Cc in the past
 2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing?
Radio
 3. Are you a window person or an aisle person?
Aisle
 4. How do you relieve stress?
Ranyel. For those of who do not know who that is, she is my best friend. But sometimes she just gives me more stress.
 5. What’s your favorite childhood TV show?
Mole Sisters, Angelina Ballerina, FiFi, Franny's feet and Little Bill
 6.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I've always wanted to be a designer, ever since I got a 'design a dress' book on my 7th birthday.
 7.What was the best prank you ever pulled off?
On a daily basis I trick my mum into thinking she's alone in a room and then, when she's least expecting it, I jump out and make her jump. You'd think she would remember for next time but she doesn't.
 8.If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose?
Riker, Pewdiepie and Benedict Cumberbatch- No reason needed
 9.If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be?
Either my Santa Christmas dress (literally like so pretty) or my pink jelly shoes
 10.If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose? 
Emma Watson. I love her personality and her acting skills plus I think she's really pretty. so bonus.
 11.If you could play any instrument, which would you play? 
I already play a bit of piano so would love to become better
 12.If you could hear anyone in history give a speech, whom would you hear? 
Muhammad Ali
 13.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
LA or Paris 
 14.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
Edward Cullen, though...
 15. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Princess of the dead 
 16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
closed... but why?
 17.If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Elsa. *Let It Go*
 18. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No I'm not a thief. And the shampoo and conditioner is usually really cheap stuff anyway.
 19. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No?...
 20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out because I cant move when they're tucked in
 21. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear because I could easily run through its legs
 22. Do you always smile for pictures?
half pout, half mini-closed smile (see Instagram for proof @cracracloclo)
 23. Have you peed in the woods?
No because that dangerous
 24. What size is your bed?
slightly bigger single bunk-bed
 25.What was the best concert you ever attended?
capital summer time ball- so many artists!!!
 26. What is your song of the week?
Take me to church but just the part when it goes 'Amen, Amen'
 27. Do you still watch cartoons?
Uhhhh Big Hero 6... (RIP Tadashi)
 28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Christmas Times
 29. How many languages can you speak?
English Irish Scottish American Spanish
 30. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but I always have to run to my bed when its dark because I'm afraid something is gonna grab my feet
 31. What was your first concert?
Summer time ball
 32. Cheetos or Fritos?
Wait! What?...
 33. Can you curl your tongue?
Yeah, see. Oh wait you can't :(
 34. Ever won a spelling bee?
No we don't have them usually
 35. Own a record player?
no (yawn)
 36. Who would you like to see in concert?
Rydel, Riker, Ross, Rocky and Ellington so basically R5
 37. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
No I speak English
 38. Can you swim well?
Yes
 39. Are you patient?
At times...
 40. DJ or band at a wedding?
Band, I'll be marrying Riker so...
 41. Ever won a contest?
Yeah, I recently won a Christmassy contest :)
 42. Do you have kids?
No... I hope not...
 43. Do you want kids?
Yes

Tagged by StilaBabe09 on YouTube
I tag www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com :)




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!loved this post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem. I love your blog so so so much

      Delete
  2. Fun post! I really liked your answers:)
    From: www.andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I really liked your answers:)
    From: www.andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete