Update in school

06:54 Unknown 2 Comments



So as i'm writing this post i am in school, which is a really big shock to me and PeaceFireStone (we go to the same school).
So this morning we heard an announcement that the sites on the computers that are usually blocked are going to be unblocked today. And immediately we thought 'OMG WE CAN BLOG!'
So that's what were doing. 
Both of us didn't really have a post planned so i'm going to quickly update you with stuff.

So I got into school today at around 7:45 and the first thing i did was go to my locker. Now 7:45 is quicte early for me so i had some extra time on my hands. So i decided to do a quick "Spring Clean" i my locker. The before and after's were so dramatic that i was actually ashamed of how messy my locker got. 
:'(
..................................................
x oops out of time gotta go x


2 comments:

  1. Cool little update!
    I tried to edit my post and deleted it when i was trying to save it (which is amazinggg *not*) but I re-wrote it and posted a little update on google plus :)
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. and there you were today saying how silly that other girl was for deleting all of her posts. And then you go and do the same thing. ahhh Peace xo

    ReplyDelete