Fall outs and friends

12:32 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey CC My Babies
This post is a bit deeper than my last posts but I felt like this was something worth sharing. 
Before I get into the post I just wanted to let 'you' know that I am writing this specifically just to help, encourage or even cheer up people who are going through something like this.
So recently I fell out with one of my closet friend ( I'm not going to say her name ). It was a normal morning in school when suddenly she started acting a little strange and a bit snappy. I could see something was obviously bothering her so I left, upset and confused. Later in the day, more of our friends were sending messages between the two 'sides' and it started to get out of hand. Our friends were stuck in the middle and didn't know who to turn to. One of them was getting really stressed which made me stressed because she can get panic attacks. This wasn't right but the issue just kept on getting bigger. We were not talking or even looking at each other. I started to hear things about her from friends that scared me because I didn't know how serious the matter was. When I got home I told my parents everything that happened and they were even more confused. The next morning I talked about the situation some more with my friends. They thought the best thing to do was to talk, which was right, but I was so angry and upset that I could bring myself to do it. I carried on my day not talking with her or interacting at all until 2nd period came and she burst into tears. And then I burst into tears. We talked and cried and realised that this whole situation was silly. I realised that If there was something wrong I should be helping her, not running away. She explained to me what was going on and I could not have felt more guilty that I didn't help her. Within minutes we were back to being the best of friends again, as if nothing had happened and the problem was resolved. We even had a great big hug at the end of out little chat. When we told our friends that we were back to friends again they couldn't have been happier. It was like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders and that I could do anything because I had my pair. I was list without her and she was list without me so when we got back together it felt like I was alive again. 
All I'm trying to say is fall out are silly so it best to just talk and sort out the issue before it even starts. There's no need for a big commotion. 
And if you have an Essex- sounding friend who tries to give you advice, just listen.... (Inside joke)

                        



0 comments: